Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To pause time, is that weird?
5. Your weakness? Shopping & travelling
6. Which animal would you be? A puppy, like my baby boy Oscar
7. What's for dinner? Vanilla Coke, Oreos & Picnic ice cream... mmm nutritious
8. If you could learn another language, which one would you choose? French - i would love to be fluent so I could go and live in Paris.9. What's on your bedside table? Flowers, a jewelry stand, a glass of coke, some photographs and candles. 10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be? Again probably in Paris, Versailles or Champagne. Anywhere in France actually.
11. What's your favourite children's book? Anything by Roald Dahl :)
12. What's your favourite thing to do in the summer? To be at the beach in a holiday house with friends, chillin, drinking and playing cards.
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A Chanel bag!
14. What's your favourite article of clothing? A beautiful vintage sequined jacket that my best friend bought me from an op shop 4 years ago.
15. What would you like to get rid of? my shyness.
16. What did you want to be as a child? Of course like most girls I wanted to be a ballerina!
17. Do you prefer day or night? Night, I'm nocturnal
18. What's your plan for tomorrow? Skipping school to stay home and have my friends over for a Splendour ticket stake-out!
19. What jewelry do you wear? I don't usually like wearing jewelry unless it's costume jewelry, really big, bold and over the top!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Anna & Boy
My BFF was lucky enough to have done the hair for 5 fantastic designers:
Day 1- Arnsdorf
Day 2 - Alpha 60
Day 3 - TV
Day 4 - Sara Phillips
Day 5 - Magdalena Velevska
ALL IMAGES FROM vogue.com.au/fashion