Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Beautiful


Once upon a time....


....in a kingdom far, far away there lived a fashion student named Katie Elle


My name is Katie Elle and there are two main reasons I decided to start playing around by creating this blog. The first is very selfish indeed I need somewhere in the universe that I can share a little aspect of my crazy, beautiful drama filled, fashion obsessed life. The second is just to share a little bit of beauty with the world. I have been inspired by so many fantastic blogs & I think it's time to share a little of what inspires me. Images I adore, stories that made me laugh, songs that made me cry, but most importantly I want to share beauty and remind everyone that the world is filled with so many wonderful things!



I feel that it's only fair to share with you a little bit of who I am to start with. You know, to break the ice! So here come the stats...



Name: Katie Elle
Occupation: Fashion student / drama queen

Colour of eyes: Green
Colour of hair: Blonde

Favourite movie: Romeo & Juliet
Secret Talent: I can tap dance

Love of my life: my puppy Oscar
Favourite food: Ice cream & Coca Cola (yes I know it's not technically a food)

Loves: Fashion, sketching, sewing, dancing all night long, champagne, vintage clothes, the smell of rain, finding the perfect $6 dress to go with your $249 heels, Sipping cocktails in Jazz bars, Pink Peonies, Red nail polish, Anything French, Gorgeous Boys, Dirty Techno music, Festivals, the 50's, cold pizza
Loathes: Having my heart broken, pulling all nighters for study, eating 2 minute noodles of dinner when your broke & horror movies (I'm really more of a lover than a hater)

Okay, okay I think that's enough about me for the moment here are some of the things I'm loving at the moment.

This illustration is by my FAVOURITE FAVOURITE artist atm Kelly Smith.
She is just amazing and she's Australian! Her art work inspires me so much.



I just love her so much that I recently purchased a print of this gorgeous painting "just a fledgeling" from Kelly's etsy shop Birdy & Me : Illustration by Kelly Smith



Ready to fly
"I wish I could press fast forward to see if it was all worth it in the end" - Anonymous











No comments:

Post a Comment