Friday, September 18, 2009

20 Questions...

Who was the last person that got in your pants?
Oooww cheeky question!

Is confidence cute?
Confidence is attractive just not so much that it crosses over into arrogance.

Are you a jealous person?
I don't know, perhaps but it comes from a place of love!

Where is your mother?
My beloved mum is back in Yeppoon along with the rest of my family and my baby dog Oscar

Your last ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Terrible question for me...in all honestly I'd turn the up the radio and speed up.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?

Oh quite frequently.

What was the last thing you cried about?
Quarter life crisis about a week ago

Have you ever been lead on?

Oh please, of course.

Who was the last person to send you a text message?

My friend Jig

Last person who called you?

My best friend Jenna or my mum :)

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

Perhaps ;)

Is it easier to forgive or forget?

I can forgive but I don't think I could ever forget. I think the memory can fade but never full be erased.

Do you flirt a lot?
Yes, it's fun

What phrase or saying do you use the most?
Probably "Shut up", "LOL" or "fuck"

What do you say to the statement “Love is suicide.”

I don't think love is suicide but I think it can drive you to suicide.


Tattoos are hott, right?
Wrong! I hate them.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Yes, I do. People usually get what they deserve.


Is anyone protective over you?
My mum and some of my good friends but only when someone's hurt me.

Do you get over things easy?
No, I wish I could though


Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
I love her so much! She gives the best advice in the world and loves me unconditionally!


What is your current mood?
Slightly neurotic

Who was the last person to carry you?
Hmmm...probably one of my friends when I was deliriously drunk.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I feel like I will change my mind 100 times before I know. lol I'm way to restless I don't think I'll ever settle on one career. But I do know that it will be fashion oriented. Styling, designing, merchandising, publicising etc.

What are you currently listening to?
At the moment it is a little bit of Regina Specter, Florence and the Machine and Friendly Fires.


What’s in your wallet?
Debit card, Credit cards, ID, Drivers Licence, lipgloss, keys, bit of shrapnel hehe


What’s under your bed?
Monsters, Shoe boxes and suitcases.

What are you drinking?

Coke, it's all I drink besides Champagne and Vodka.


Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
No comment

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?

Yes, a little

Has anyone licked you in the past?

Yes hehehe

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours? If yes, who?

Yes, just my friends though

When you say you don’t care do you mean it?

Sometimes...when I'm being mysterious

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
I sure am!!! Yay for uni holidays

Do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Yes I do if I know it will hurt someones feelings but I am ALWAYS honest about what people are wearing.

Do you like to take walks?

I HATE exercise that included walking.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Yes I can unfortunately.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My college girls

Have you ever kissed anyone within an hour of meeting them?
Yes, its fun!

Are you anyones first love?

Umm, Maybe, I don't know anymore

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?

No, if it's not positive I don't want to hear it

Do you think you’re a good friend?
I am a very loyal friend who would do anything for a friend in need!

Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
Room-mates, they are fun!

Do you have any scars?
Not any good ones

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment