Friday, November 6, 2009

21 questions...

Is anyone ignoring you right now?
I don't think so, but probably lol
Have you ever kissed someone named Paul or Luke?
No, not yet...but I usually kiss boys with plain, simple names like that.
Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
Umm I don't think so. I had to think about who it was for a second, so it obviously didn't mean a ton!
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
No I love all my girls...I don't talk to people I don't like.
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
I really don't talk to boys, I just kiss them hehe
Last song you listened to?
iTunes says it was British India - Vanilla
Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Of course! I'm a regular on the bathroom floor...we are pretty tight
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes but I like kissing better
Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Ummm, I don't know. I'm assuming I have :)
What’s more attractive: when someone kisses you out of nowhere, or when you know its coming?
Both
At your best friend’s house, do you know your way around the kitchen?
Of course it's my favourite room of any house!
Do you find smoking unattractive?
Umm I don't really care, sometimes it can be kind of sexy but when it's like first thing in the morning and all the time it's totally gross.
Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Nope
Do you think you’ve changed over the past year?
Oh most certainly, I think I change dramatically every year.
Who is the last person to send you a message on facebook?
My sister or my flatmate :)
Let’s test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
I think a floral backless dress I bought in Sydney during fashion week.
What hoodie did you wear last?
An old boy's one ;)
Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
Yes, intimately. ME! and everyone I went to college with.
Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No
Do you like to wear sweatpants?
Oh so comffffy my favourite pair are pink velour.
Have you ever been dumped?
Of course, who hasn't. Hurts like a bitch.
Do you plan on getting drunk in the near future?
Sure do!
What was the last thing you drank?
Coke, I'm absolutely addicted.
When was the last time you threw up?
Halloween night
Have you ever phoned a sex hot line?
NO!...would be funny though!
When you're angry do you get loud or quite?
Depends who I am with...If it's my family loud but otherwise I just get quite and sad.
You have taken 15 shots of straight vodka in a row what happens?
I DIE! I never have drank that many shots
What are you looking forward to right now?
Dinner with my friend Colleen tomorrow night!!!
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching dvds, contemplating that I should go to bed
Do you remember the name of the boy you first had a crush on?
Andrew Spivey in Grade 3 all I remember about him is that he had brown hair and cryed alot!
Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes I was.
What is your middle name?
Elizabeth Bernadette
What did you last buy?
Tinsel, lots of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment