Thursday, November 26, 2009

Did you miss me?

(dreams that glitter)

(princess blog)
(quite cheeky)

(blue dayze)

Sorry I have been absent my little monkeys....

I have been working sooo hard on my final projects for fashion school!

OMG I finally finished today...I don't think it's sunk in just yet
I'm so happy because the past few weeks have be so stressful but I'm so proud of all of the work I've done this year. I'm finally doing something I love and I couldn't be happier!
I'm so sad that it's over and that it's been a year already!

2009 has been a very bitter sweet year...
Very tough on me emotionally but very rewarding in the sense that I love fashion and I'm finally where I'm supposed to be....
Here's to 2010 can't wait to see what it brings! (hayley cakes) (nostalgie de la boue)

(nostalgie de la boue)

No comments:

Post a Comment