Monday, October 19, 2009

Mondays are such a bore...


1. What was the highlight of your week?
I get to go home and see my beautiful family and my gorgeous dog, Oscar on the weekend!

2. Whose car were you in last?
Mine

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
New Years Eve! That's what I'm hoping for but I might give in before then...

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

5. Last thing you ate?
I'm eating Oreos and Coke right now :)


6. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
Nearly a year ago now

7. Are you happy right now?
Yes, I think so

8. What color are your eyes?
Green

9. Spell your name without vowels:
KT Yay it still works

{DreamsThatGlitter}

10. Do you have any pets?
Yes, My beautiful baby Labrador Oscar he's nearly a year old now and my family's dog, Jasper I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!

11. Favorite Vacation?
Paris, it's soo fantastic and the fashion capital of the world.

12. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A Channel bag and a penthouse in France

{ThePrincessBlog}

13. What is your favorite scent?
I have 7 different fragrences I like to mix them up depending on my mood but my favourite is Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I've worn it since I was 16.

14. Do you read your horoscope?
I do, I don't think I really believe them all the time but I do think that they are a bit of fun!
15. Where was the last place you bought something?
Sushi at my favourite Sushi Train

16. Do you bite your nails?
It's my worst habit but at the moment I havn't bitten them for a month! I'm so good!

{HayleyCakes}

17. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Not really, I prefer costume jewellery. But I do have a really beautiful charm braclet that my mum bought me as a child. It has charms on it from all the big moments in my life and all over the world.

18. How fast have you driven a car?
Too fast, I'm always getting speeding fines.

19. What was your favorite subject in school?
Art and Graphics

20. Dream Job?
Fashion Editor, Stylist or Head Designer for a company I love or my own.

{JesseIntense}

21. Do you drink?
Yes, alot! Champagne is fabulous!

22. Know any other languages?
Not really. I know a little Japanese from school but I'm trying to learn French.

23. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning my room or my car or washing up...anything that involves cleaning really.


24. Do you want to be famous one day?
I don't know about famous but it would be nice to be recognized possitively for contributing to Fashion or in a creative field when I'm older.

25. Are your toes always painted?
Yes, always!

26. Have you ever been to disneyland?
Yes, Euro Disneyland in Paris.

27. Last thing you cooked?
My signiture dish for my roommate and me. Pesto Chicken Gnocchi with White wine and Basil. It's my favourite!

28. What is your dream car?
Black Mercedise Benz convertable!

29. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
Hasn't everyone at one stage or another

30. Have a nickname?
Katie Elle

{QuiteCheeky}

No comments:

Post a Comment